£15,000 International Scholarships at London School of Economics – 2017
This is to inform all interested students that the Pauline Graham is offering a whooping £15,000 International Scholarships at the London School of Economics (LSE) this 2017/18 academic session for all prospective students of the institution.
Listed below are the eligibility criteria for applying. Candidates who wish to apply are expected to go through the instructions given or check other scholarships using the links on this website if they do not meet requirements for this very program.
– Applicants must be Africans
– Applicants must be Female.
– Applicants must have completed their high school program.
– Applicants must have secured an offer of admission onto a BSc programme at the LSE.
– Applicants must have outstanding grades.
Interested applications should download and completely fill in the Application Form.
Completed forms should be sent to Student Services Centre drop box or posted to:
Financial Support Office,
LSE, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 26th April 2017