Application forms are online for 2018/19 Coca Cola Scholarship program for international students from developing countries. Candidates selected at this phase will proceed to the finals before winners will be announced.
About Coca Cola Scholarship
This academic session, each international student will benefit a sum of $20,000 to study in top colleges in the United State under the 2017/18 Coca Cola Scholarship program. The scholarship aim at providing accessible and free education to international and local students in the USA. Canada options will be considered separately.
The Coca Cola Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Value of Coca Cola Scholarship: With the 29th class in 2017, the Foundation has provided:-
- Over 5,850 Coca-Cola Scholars
- With more than $63 million in educational support.
- 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Qualification for Coca Cola Scholarship
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Eligible Regions: U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylum seekers, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees. Visit the Coca-Cola website now to apply. Coca Cola Scholarship timeline is as stated on their application portal above.