The Dublin City University is accepting applications for 2018/19 scholarships from International (EU and Non-EU) students to undergo degree programs in the university in 2018.
Dublin City University has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university, and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of the faculty – or indeed as a percentage of total income – than any other university in Ireland. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world.
The Dublin City University is currently accepting applications for DCU International Scholarship Programmes for Full Degree Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught Programme, any returning Study Abroad or Exchange student programme and Students studying at DCU at Full Undergraduate Bachelor Programmes wishing to progress onto One Year Taught Masters Programs.
The Scholarship Programme is fully funded by DCU International Office and aims to attract high achieving global applicants normally liable for Full Non-EU fees.
Eligible Countries: International (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Full Degree Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught Programme.
- Study Subject: For details of DCU Programmes, visit the website.
- Scholarship Award: High achieving applicants will automatically be considered for Scholarships worth up to €2000 on the application.
- Nationality: International (Non-EU) students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 or above, with no less than 6.0 in any one skill. DCU Business School additionally requires 6.5 in speaking and writing.
- TOEFL: Total Score of 92. DCU Business School additionally requires all section scores 21 or above.
- Pearson: Overall score of 63 with no less than a score of 59 in any component. DCU Business School additionally requires 63 in speaking and writing.
- Your English language certificate must be awarded within two years of the start date of your DCU programme.
How to Apply: Apply to DCU by 1 July deadline using the DCU undergraduate application form.
Apply to DCU by mid-July deadline through the Postgraduate Application Centre at www.pac.ie/dcu – Please note some programmes have earlier deadlines.
- Bachelor certificate
- Semester transcripts/sheets and grading system
- English language certificate
- Personal statement
- 2 references