Are you a female student wishing to take an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in Commercial/Investment Banking? Study in China using the Credit Suisse 1,000USD scholarships for 2018. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates.
The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to the world of Investment Banking.
Credit Suisse strategy is to be a leading wealth manager, with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to any of courses offered.
Scholarship Benefits: Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship, a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) undergraduate or Master’s degree female students.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree female students who are studying full-time at a university in China and are on track to graduate in 2019/2020.
- Students from any academic discipline or degree.
- If you already hold other scholarships or intend to undertake a summer internship, you are still eligible and encouraged to apply.
- You do not need to have any prior finance experience or knowledge.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online no later than Wednesday, October 18, 2017, midnight Hong Kong Time, and include:
- Your résumé
- Cover letter (marked Reference 2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship)
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript
All applications are to be made online on Credit Suisse website on or before October 18, 2017.