DAAD 2018 Scholarships Requirements for New Applicants. The Government of Germany provide full scholarships to International Students to study their chosen degree program in any high institution in Germany.
The following are 7 key requirements students must posses to apply.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be citizens of a developing country
- work at either a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country
- holds a Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in a related subject (Forestry, Biology, Agriculture, Ecology, Geography, etc.)
- have an internationally recognized English test score: IELTS (minimum: band 6.0) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
- have completed an academic degree far above average (at least 2nd class upper division) and at least two years of related professional experience
- not be more than 36 years of age
- have proven proficiency in English (TOEFL 80 points/ibt, IELTS 6 points at least)
To apply for Germany Scholarships, visit: http://easyscholarships.info/category/germany/