DAAD Scholarships: 7 Requirements for 2018. The Government of Germany provide full scholarships to International Students to study their chosen degree program in any high institution in Germany.
The following are 7 key requirements students must posses to apply.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be citizens of a developing country
- work at either a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country
- holds a Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in a related subject (Forestry, Biology, Agriculture, Ecology, Geography, etc.)
- have an internationally recognized English test score: IELTS (minimum: band 6.0) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
- have completed an academic degree far above average (at least 2nd class upper division) and at least two years of related professional experience
- not be more than 36 years of age
- have proven proficiency in English (TOEFL 80 points/ibt, IELTS 6 points at least)
To apply for Germany Scholarships, visit: http://easyscholarships.info/category/germany/