The London Metropolitan University, UK offer Dr. Murtala MuhammedScholarship for Nigerian students to study for masters degree programme for 2014 academic year
Accepted Subject Areas?
List of Business and Management Courses:
- MSc Addiction and Mental Health
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Blood Science
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Child, Adoscelent & Family Mental Health
- MSc Consumer Psychology
- MSc Criminal Psychology
- MSc Food Science
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Human Nutrition (Public Health/Sports)
- MSc International Public Health Nutrition
- MSc Medical Genetics
- MSc Obesity and Weight Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Pharmaceutical Science
- MSc Psychology of Health
- MSc Sports Nutrition
- MSc Sports Rehabilitation and Therapy
- MSc Sports Therapy
London Metropolitan University is pleased to announce the Murtala Mohammed Scholarship for 2014 academic year open to Nigerian postgraduate students to study for Masters Degrees. The scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship for a Nigerian student in the name of the Late General Murtala Mohammed, in any of the university’s Business and Management Masters programme.
All applications must be made via the Nigeria Office.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Who is qualified to apply?
- have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of the above Master’s courses.
- have a First Class Honours degree or the highest accolade for your degree.
- have an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or SELT equivalent.
- be a national of Nigeria.
What are the benefits?
The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition
How long will sponsorship last?
For the duration of the masters programme
Eligible African Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): London Metropolitan University, UK
Application Deadline is 30 April 2014 for the September 2014 intake.
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
Make an application for admission for London Metropolitan University online; obtain an unconditional offer of admission first before applying for the scholarship.
Visit Scholarship webpage for details