Highly Funded Scholarships at Tsinghua University China for International Students
Lab for Biomass Energy & CO2 Captures (LBC) in the School of Environment, Tsinghua University, is recruiting PhD and Master’s Students with CSC scholarships to support their tuition, living costs, along with lodging and boarding expenses.
LBC at Tsinghua handles research related to Development of sustainable CO2 capture technologies, Conversion of biomass wastes to energy, Pollution control for waste-to-energy processes. Research proposals in the above mentioned domains are welcomed.
Excellent opportunities for oversea students worldwide to peruse Master’s or PhD at world’s best ranked university, Tsinghua University in the field of Biomass Energy & CO2 Captures at School of Environment. Tsinghua University offers China Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarships for outstanding international master and PhD candidates:
Qualifications & Requirements:
At the date of appointment, the successful candidates must have obtained
• A Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into Master’s) from a recognised University;
• Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into PhD) from a recognised University;
• A high motivation for research and fluent English communication skills (oral and written) are required.
• Applicants with high-quality publications are welcomed.
• Ability to produce high quality research publications is mandatory
Application Deadline: Application deadline is 15th January 2017 and the group is currently receiving applications for 2017 fall semester. Prof. ZHAO Ming’s group (LBC) is recruiting international students for masters or PhD programmes.
How to Apply: Please send your CV including the list of your publications in one pdf-file, along with your certificate & transcript of your highest degree earned, and research proposal of your proposed research (if available) to Asso/Prof. Dr. ZHAO Ming at (firstname.lastname@example.org).