More than 600 scholarships are available for students at the Tennessee Technological University. Scholarships are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
About University: Tennessee Technological University, popularly known as Tennessee Tech, is an accredited public university located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States, a city approximately 70 miles east of Nashville.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Varies
Number of Scholarships: This single application is utilized for the awarding of over 600 scholarship opportunities.
Eligibility: Scholarships are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available for both US and international students.
Application Procedure: In order to be considered for a scholarship, students must complete the Scholarship Application annually.
- Be admitted to TTU as soon as possible after Aug. 1.
- Log into Eagle Online and choose the Student tab and Scholarship option.
- Submit the application and any required supplementary materials by Dec. 15 to be fully considered.
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- Official Transcripts for any institutions you have previously attended (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- FAFSA (completed by Dec. 15; used for consideration for need-based scholarships)
- Any required recommendations (must be received in ScholarWeb by Dec. 15)
Deadline: The deadline to apply for the 2018 – 2019 academic year is December 1, 2017. Start your online application now using the links given to the school website.