The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom is inviting application from suitably qualified international students to apply for her 2018/19 financial aid and scholarship funding for selected undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses.
The University of Sheffield (informally Sheffield University is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Sheffield is a multi-campus university predominantly over two campus areas: the Western Bank and the St George’s. The university is organised into five academic faculties composed of multiple departments. It had 19,555 undergraduate and 8,370 postgraduate students in 2015/16. The annual income of the institution for 2016–17 was £623.6 million of which £155.9 million was from research grants and contracts, with an expenditure of £633.0 million.
- A link to the online scholarship application will be sent by email to all eligible offer holders from February onwards.
- You must have received an offer by 13th April 2018.
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm choice by Friday 20th April 2018.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 20th April 2018.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 25th May 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field Of Study: All
- East and South Africa: Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania, Mauritius
- Middle East and North Africa: Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco
- South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Hong Kong, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Japan, S. Korea, Norway, Turkey
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: 50% tuition waiver
Duration Of Scholarship: Duration of programme
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have applied or applying to University of Sheffield, UK
- be self-financing
- have good academic records from previous educational programs
How To Apply: A link to the online scholarship application will be sent by email to all eligible students from January onwards. First apply for admission into any of the school’s Undergraduate programs by Friday 13th April 2017
Visit the Official Website For More Information