The Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation of Japan is offering full-time scholarships to all new and prospective international undergraduates, masters and doctorate degree students in any Japanese University with up to 400,000 yen financial support.
As an international student with an interest of obtaining a degree from Japanese University, we implore you to quickly apply for any of these scholarship categories depending on your level and course of study. Applications are invited from all qualified prospective students of Japanese University.
Deadline for Application: 16th October 2017 1:00P.M. Japan time for both April and Fall (September/October) 2018 Enrollment. All Japanese Universities and Graduate Schools are participants to this financial study award.
Value of Scholarship:
- Undergraduates: 100,000 yen per month
- Masters students: 140,000 yen per month
- Doctoral students: 140,000 yen per month
How To Apply: When applying, please download and use the following documents:
- Application Guide for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Applicants Residing Abroad [here]
- Application for Scholarship [here]
- Research Plan at Japanese University
- Composition “Objective of my studies in Japan”
- Recommendation Letter
* * Don’t like Japanese scholarships? Click Here for USA, Canada, Australia & Europe!