In her effort to diversify international enrollment profile in Chinese Universities, the Government of China is offering scholarships to students from other countries who wish to study at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies starting from January, 2018.
With the aim of encouraging increasing outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong, promoting the development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students, advancing International influence of Guangdong High Education, “Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship” has been set up by Guangdong Government to award foreign full-time students with excellent school performances.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is a public university with emphasis in foreign languages and cultures, overseas economy and trade, and international strategies in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
- Applicants must be of Age under 40 years old.
- English Language Requirements: Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in an appropriate way).
How to Apply: The necessary materials for application include
- Application Form for Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
- School attendance certificate
- Undergraduate transcript
- One copy of foreign passport, including pages of personal information and valid visa.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is every October. Apply now on their website.